You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Friday, May 28, 2010

Wish List

For those asking, I´ve finally put some thought into it and know what I would like should anyone feel like sending me a care package!

1) Magazines - Cosmo, People, Newsweek, ESPN, Rolling Stone, Women´s Fitness, or other ones along those same lines.
2) Food bars - as in ODWALLLA; CLIFF; AND OTHER BRANDS THAT I can´t think of right now.
3) Cinnamon gum - my fave brand is Dyntene Fire, but any would do!
4) Burned CDs and DVDs - I love music and the selection here is lacking, burn me CDs of what´s currently on the radio of any genre or even classic stuff. And DVDs, well they may be illegal, but I´m already sick of the horrible dubbed movies in Spanish. It´s like they purposely pick the people with the most annoying voices ever.
5) Easy microwavalbe food - instant oatmeal, cream of wheat, easy mac, whatever you just need to add water to, I´m ready to cook and eat it!

That´s all I can think of for now. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily- My name is Ed Donohue and my daughter is Evan, whose is in the health group of H16. I have a large collection of dvds and cds and would be more than happy to send you some dvds or cds- let me know what you are looking for and what type of cds or dvds you would like. Thanks for doing the blog- I read all of the blogs of the H16 group and I just think it is just great what the PCV's do in Honduras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is such a nice offer! It's hard for me to specify what music and movies I like. Music, I'm really open to anything...minus the music here...haha. Movies I like comedies, foreign films, typical chick flicks...ha, um, kinda open to anything as well. We've got lots of free time down here! If you did send anything, I think it would be good to put something different in the customs form, like maybe photo CDs. My stepmom tried to send me a disc with Microsoft Office and it never got here. I'm thinking it got snagged because it said CD on the customs form... :( Thanks for reading, I'm glad you like it! Is Evan blogging??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily- Evan is not blogging but I'm in constant touch by email and that is good- she is going to Siquatepeque today to get a modem and we hope to SKYPE this weekend. Sent a package out to you Wednesday with some movies- hope you like them and hope you get them. Take care, Ed

    ReplyDelete