You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank you!

This is just a HUGE thank you to those of you reading who are so kind as to send me things from the wish list I posted! Honestly, it makes me day when I pass by the Post Office and Patty (the woman who runs the small 6x6 room PO here) yells at me I have mail. I've gotten CDs and DVDs from the father of another PC volunteer in the Health project from the East Coast and another case full of CDs from an old Army buddy of my dad's, whom I don't think I've seen in years. I'm sure more will come in the future and I just thank you all very much. I do, truly, appreciate it!

And while posessions are nice and I love the goodies, the best thing yet came in the mail today. It was one of those greeting cards that plays music and you can also record your own personal message. My sister and two nephews recorded a note and hearing their little voices broke my heart! As I teared up and got a little misty eyed, Patty had no clue what was going on. I told her how much I miss my two little men and then she understood. So, thanks Vera, Cade and Reed! I love you all so much and miss you too!

Oh and one last update on the computer. It actually arrived to my mom and stepdad. However, they said it did get a little external damage, so we're mot sure if Costco will take it back. Also, still trying to save my files off it. We'll see...

Hasta la proxima vez...

No comments:

Post a Comment