You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Saturday, March 6, 2010

In honor of my nephew for his b-day!

So, I´m trying to be quick...I´ve already been on the Internet for an hour.

Anyway, like the title says, a shout out to my lil man, Cade, back home who is turning 4 tomorrow!  I love you, Cade!!

And also just got a few pix I wanna share with you guys...

(Oh PS - no cell yet.  Gettin´ one monday I think.  It was ´chisme´that we would get them last wednesday)

I´ve gotten into horses since I´ve been here.  See my brand is EM.  No, not really.  Just some of the stray horses that roam around.  Yes, there are strays!  Just an awesome coincidence that this one showed up outside my house and I took a picture! :)

That´s my dog, Rayo, on the way back from the rio last Saturday.  It was a pretty intense hike.  Well worth it!

The view from the bus ride every day.  It´s pretty fantastic! 



OK guys, thanks for following along! 

Hasta la proxima vez...

No comments:

Post a Comment