You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Monday, June 28, 2010

Brief...

Status update on my computer: In the mail on the way to my mom and stepdad, wrapped in my favorite Raiders sweatshirt, taped many times with a shipping label reading ''clothes and books''. I am praying it gets there in the same condition and not worse.

Work has slowed, not as many charlas with the high school kids. Going out to the rural communities more to do the caja rurales thing. Today, I haven't done anything more than be online...well I hand washed clothes this morning. That's gotta count for something!

Later this week I'm going on the field trip with the high school kids to Puerto Cortes on the North Coast (Atlantic). I'm excited to get outta town and see some more of the country, visit the beach and hopefully get to see a PC friend who is kinda near there. We'll see.

Anyway, just wanted to get a quick something for everyone out there, so you know I'm still alive down here...haha.

Hasta la proxima vez...

No comments:

Post a Comment